tisdag 6 mars 2012

A change

I went in to my friend Lisa's salon today, just to play a little. She was having a slow day and sometimes she use those to practice using my hair.
That was the plan today as well but when I got there she decided that I can no longer look like this.
Which means that I needed to colour my hair. So that's what she did instead.
And even though I might look a little sceptical in the first pictures (all of them), I'm really quite happy about how it turned out. And I am used to Lisa using me as a test dummy. But the results have really improved over the years, thank god ^^

It's kind of nice to have a friend say "Hej, your hair look like shit, come here so I can fix it".
And ta-da, you look fabulous.

Sceptical, with a weird hair colour (apparently)

Oh yes, she gonna do it.

Awesome, I can work this look!

The wet look, not so sure...

Well, Lisa is happy..

Must say I'm kind of happy too ^^
Not the greatest picture, but it's a nice change anyway.
The hair I mean. I like the colour. It's better than the picture let you see.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar