fredag 27 januari 2012

Clumsy, creative and shaky

My hands are a bit shaky at the moment, all of me is. I had a little accident a moment ago.
I was in the shower when I heard the phone ring. And since there was only me home then I was the only one who could answer it. At first I didn't care about it, as I said, I was in the shower.
But then I thought about the possibility of someone calling about a job. So I sigh, step out of the shower, grab a towel and run to the kitchen.
Anyone who's been in my house knows that we have a linoleum floor in the kitchen. Linoleum is slippery when wet. Especially if your running. And have wet feet. You can guess yourself what happened.
I landed flat on my back, luckily I didn't hit my head but it was a bit hard to breath for second there. But since I've already was there and the phone was still ringing I figured I might as well answer it. Most sympathetic people would right now hope that it was someone calling about a job and that I've got it.
But no, it was my mum wondering about if we needed anything at the grocery store so that she could go there before she drove home from work.
So I almost died for nothing. Awesome.

Another thing I've been up to today was destroying a canvas that I have on my bedroom wall. It wasn't just for funsies, I actually made it a little cooler if I say so myself.
It was this old picture of Marilyn Monroe that I bought cheaply when I was 14. It has just been hanging there, even though I don't really find it as cool any more.
I got a few Hard Rock pins now, and I don't know what to do with them, since I don't wear them every day any more. So I just took the pins, and pinned them to the canvas of Marilyn Monroe.
And that's how clumsy and creative I've been today.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar