lördag 21 januari 2012

Snow, awesome

I've been home for a few days now, and even though the jet lag still awakes me at early hours I have gotten a little more used to the fact that I'm home. And even if it's nice to be home, it's really hard too. The nice part is obvious, seeing everyone and just being back "where I belong". But it's hard to think about the fact that the life I have lived for the the last year is over. It's like a dream.
And to start thinking about the future is difficult to, cause a part of me just want's to be back in Sydney and it seems hard to start over here again.
But it'll be ok, I just need to get used to it again I guess.

Today my mother and I went in to town and had a look at the sales in a few of the shops, and then we went grocery shopping. Exciting!
It started snowing when we were on our way in, and it haven't stopped yet. The bad part though is that it's no minus degrees. According to my friend Lisa's thermometer it's 0.6 degrees Celsius.
Which sucks, because then the snow won't stay. It'll just be very very wet for a few days, and dangerous to drive.

So yay, it's snowing. Awesome.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar